CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Memorial Day weekend and a Barbie Chair

BBQ up in the mountain's Julie and Rachael on the tramp

The train between the tree's
Home!

I was gone on a month long road trip went from west coast to east coast while gone I worked on this for Christmas

4 comments:

Shelley said...

That barbie chair looks like a lot of fun. Your layouts are gorgeous! Thank you for commenting on my blog and becoming a follower! Good Luck on the giveaway too. :)
Shelley

Scrapenabler said...

It is sooooo beautiful there in the mountains! Makes me want to be there.

Turnedgypsy said...

I lived in Loveland, CO northwest of you from 1989 to 1999. I loved CO, but always wanted to come back home to NC. That is where I will stay planted.

Thanks for visiting my blog. The baby is so pretty. I have only been paper crafting just this year.

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

PeggyAnne said...

Your mountain region is absolutely beautiful. Nature kissed, sun sprinkled, and breezy white clouds intermingle with the beauty of crafts. PeggyAnne