CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7 Months has passed!

It has been 7 months since I moved home! I am enjoying every bit of it, even working!!
I love the seasons, cool nights warm days!
spending time with my grand Daughters, and even Brian, Alea and Caleb will be moving here. I can not ask for more!!!
I love being home! and the best part of the year is to come in the next 4 months!!! Fall colors-Aspen changing.
In May I moved my youngest Daughter back to Colorado and loves being here! I also went on a month long road trip in may and ended up in Georgia where I had my first taste of boiled peanuts and fell in love! My crock pot has some going at least 2 times a month.

I put gas in my car once a month since everything is so close, and if roads get real bad I can ride the bus any time! but my car does real well in the snow!

I have seen and heard a fox it screams like a women during matting season. Mountain lions have been seen in the area.
I have 3 lakes with in a few miles to ride the jest ski and several more just to fish or swim. 2 miles away is the river that you can tube down or one down the street kids can play in.

I have Julie over for the night and we try to plan something fun.
Life is GOOD!

Oh My Gosh I almost forgot-the icing on the cake-Well acually no cake, I have lost 30 lbs Whoo hoo!! 25 more and I am at my goal!

2 comments:

Scrapenabler said...

Wow, I can't believe that it has been 7 months! I'm glad that you are so happy there. With Alea moving there also, what more could you want! Happy to hear about the weight loss as well!

In the blink of an eye said...

Every Month is better and Better!!!