CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Ringling Brothers!


Sam, Danielle, Julie, Sara, Rachael, Adam and I went to Ringling Brothers last Thursday The girls had a blast! We had Dinner at McDonalds saw the trail pull up Then on to the Coliseum.
The girls did well Sara got board when they would do acrobatic's Julie was 4 seat from me, of corse she had to seat next to Aunt Rachael! I didn't get to many of her reactions but Sara did alot of clapping.





















































Julie LOVES all this live stuff and Sara too, so I see Cat's, Nut cracker, Lion King and other live shows in our future!
































































































































Alea and Caleb will be here two weeks from Thursday, Lots planned when they get here, Huge Dinner, Head to mnts, Pumkin patch, Maze, pumpkin carving, maybe an ava's game another show? ect. Can't wait till they are moved here!











































































































































































































































1 comments:

Scrapenabler said...

Looks like you all had fun!