CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Bronco's Game, Riding in a horse Drawn Carriage and Ice Skating

I have been home 11 months, It' has flown by and been very busy but Enjoyed my 11 months home. Disney on Ice, Rockie's game, Ringling Bros, Heritage Square, Bronco's game, The Zoo, Birthday Parties, Julie's first yr of School, Rachael Driving and Working. Riding the light rail for the first time and a Horse drawn carriage and even working, I have been working for almost 7 months. But so far not much snow except for Feb, March and April I didn't get my White Christmas But I have a feeling Next Yr we are gonna get dumped on. Jan we start all over, I am flying to Phx in Jan, then 3 Birthdays in Feb, May we start Birthdays again. Also hoping to be moving Alea here in the Spring!! 2010 Has been a Good Year! Wish everyone a Happy New Year in 2011!!!!


































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comments:

Scrapenabler said...

Looks like lots of fun at the Bronco game.