CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Goodwill & IKEA

Denise and I spending time



She fixed the cut now need color


I have been wanting one of these stars since X-mas 07 we saw one at the store. So Angelina gave me one of hers
Thank you!



These are Beautiful they go on the tree branches to look like candles I would love to find more and put on my small artificial tree
Goodwill with Angelina, wait till you see what I do with this stuff! Did I say 1/2 off tickets today!
beautiful crochet table runner




Love this shelf I am so addicted to shelf's Don't know why but have to have them






Jewelry box will be transformed too







Gorgeous





and My Halloween witch shoe








Did I say I love IKEA?? well today was the first time I have been there I saw alot of neat things and I will go back to pick up some stuff, I did buy a kitchen drawer organizer and it's HUGE for 2.99 for Ice cream scoops, mashers, can openers ect.




I also got part of the rail system it was cheap!! the rail it's self was 2.99, hooks like 1.99 and a couple shelf's for 1.99-2.99 to hook up and a cutting mat 2 for 1.00? I am going back next month YEA!!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Teresa, our hairstyles are extremely similar!! Love it!!