That cute wire basket wanted to hold my Ribbon
I have another one of these shelves it's being sprayed Brown. see the cd holders they are another project 1.88 goodwill find my stamps go in there

Large pictures and frames that I need to work on

All my 12x12 card stock

In the TV Cabinet I hung basket for ribbon but the hooks were not strong enough. But the dollar store one's for the scissors stayed.


8 1/2 x 11 card stock in the filing drawer

I put all my 12x12 PP in mail boxes by Manufactor It took up so much less room and all the lines are together. but took me over a week to do now to decorate the boxes

Framing pictures in progress

another spray painted item I am out so need more to finish up the other stuff started

These two were UGLY the little one was gray and the other 1/2 painted red and green. Much better!

Scored!! 12x12 frames for 1.50 I bought all 10

and what I did with them but ended up moving them because the pink and black don't go with my livingroom so they are in my scraproom and pages I did of Colorado are there now will post those later

Here's a hint to get everything out of your stickle bottle turn them up side down it gets the air out and it comes out smooth. I have seen other blogs where lady's velcrowed theirs to the bottom of shelves Mine are in a drawer now the bottle goes on a list to replace the color when it's out


I even did some of my paints and glues

This was an ugly green you can't tell it's pink it's really light pink

Making memories carosel

Took the tiny screws out

Added some rub on's

I Still have more I am doing another trip to walmart for spray paint.
2 comments:
Everything looks so good! I am jealous.
oh my gosh your room looks SUPERB! Can I come over??? :)
Post a Comment