CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Forever Friends Chllenge

I used some of my Making memories passport stuff for this layout I used some of my old stickers trying to use up this stuff

In 1998 I took all 4 of us on a cruise (Me, Denise, Greg and Matt) 3-days to ensanda I loved it and want to go again but longer, then you didn't need a passport. Now that my kids are grown I am going I am hoping next yr.
I don't have many photo's of me with Denise or even my kids it was us(me) taking pictures of each other, I was telling a friend get photo's of you with your kids I wish I did.
Trying to scrap some of my old pictures some are not that great but I want to remember them anyway.

1 comments:

looken4me said...

ahhhh...Mexico we should run away on a cruise! This time no Greg!lol