CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Funny how....

Jenny posted she went to yard sales cause after Breakfast we hit goodwill and on my way home I stopped at a few myself.
Found this and I am repainting it to put in the kitchen to display my Tole blue and white dishes I bought at another yard sale 3 yrs ago. bottom drawers are missing I will install shelves in the bottom Heres the top also my chairs in the back I really need to get the seats recovered. I have the material, cousions and staple gun on my to do list for next week


This was at a yard sale for 2.00 Porcelin vase It will go in my bedroom

OLD lace and ribbon at good will

Yard sale find 50 cents ea

Cute little frame for my bedroom 50 cents

I LOVE TINS

Old light bulbs to but in my candle sticks 25 cents

eye glass tim

1/2 off today
off to baby sit for 3 hrs and tend to my farm (LOL) and do some challenges










0 comments: