CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Halloween Tree

I worked most of the day on this and playing with glitter I bought the container last month on clearence for 2.49, the foam is out of the box my Table and chairs came in, the branch was from a dead tree

I started by glueing the leaves but desided to paint the branch black then found wire to wire the leaves to the branch. I bought all the bushes from Walmart on clearence last yr for 10 cents each

The black roses I also bought last yr for 50 cents each and the fiber yarn was from 3 yrs ago on clearence at Michael's for 2.00


I was so Happy the way this turned out!!!
Sorry about the colors I havent figured out my camera
Then playing with glitter for something else I am working on, an old greenry bush, painted the leaves black, used up my old glitter with glitter glue, the sprayed them with acrylic spray to seal them

That orange leaves it looks red

Another of my floral arrangenments The owl was from last yr I got on clearence for 50 cents
My hand after playin in the glitter, yes I need to get my nails done I broke two


















0 comments: