CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Lost Photo's

This is how Natalie and I became friends I asked her to make A diaper cake for Alea's baby shower...... So if you need a Wedding cordinator, or A baby diaper cake Natalie is your girl.

Debbie taking pictures of the brush fire at Tonya's last yrMe and Danny in Santa Monica after he came home from Iraq Oct 2003 I was in my wheel chair

My most favorite and famous looks! 2006
Julie and I summer of 2005 Rachael and I 2007
I had a pretty bad infection that almost did me in Jan 2008
I love Harley's Not so much the driver ha ha

Caleb's baby album 8x8








Julie''s Mini canvas book


Pages







I found a couple thousand photo's on line thru my daughter I had no Idea. So Julie gets her Cinderella pages after all. more stuff to come





























0 comments: