CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Christmas LO's

This kit is from HL @40% off have had it awhile, trying to get my kits used up and use as much of the product as I can. I did 4 pages from this kit and still have enough to do maybe 2 more pages, I will try and finish up the rest of the kit with in the week This page I used my cricut and Joys of the season cart and stickles

This one I made the flowers out of heart punches

This one took awhile I used my Bassill stitches and then hand cut out the flowers there are 8 of them (layered). I also embossed all the deer
This one was just embossing and stickles
More pages for gifts this Christmas
Thanks for looking :)

1 comments:

Scrapenabler said...

Great layouts! I have been trying to use up my kits and products as well. Hopefully I will get it used up and accomplish some scrapping and card making at the same time.