CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Disney on Ice

Danielle and I took Julie to see Disney on Ice All the prince and Princess



Lion King-akunamatadda
She was on the edge of her seat, even standing for 1/2 of it
Mulan
The parade
Intermission

It's a small world





Beauty and the beast
Finding Nemo

Mickey. Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Chip and Dale



Her Aladdin Banner- She has a thing for Jasmin this yr so I am sure thats what she will be for Halloween

Last yr was the Little Mermaid, Snow white the yr before and Cinderella age two. I see a theme!! She's asleep and I am headed there to.... Since the time change last night I am off a day I guess I was thinking it's sat all evening but it's now Monday, It started snowing today but turned to rain all day. 60's coming this week.























0 comments: